Pink Lemonade Jello Shots
- 12 whole lemons
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 2 packages plain gelatin
- 1 cup vodka
- Cut the lemons in half. Scoop out the insides.
- Add the lemonade to a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the juice. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Heat the lemonade over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the vodka. Pour into the lemon halves.
- Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Cut the lemons into half and serve.
Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Limeade
- 3 cups lemon or lime juice, about 20 lemons or 25 limes freshly squeezed
- 2 cups superfine sugar
- 4 cups cold water
- 4 cups ice
- 2 lemons or limes, thinly sliced for garnish
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice, optional for pink lemonade
- Into a large serving container, strain the citrus juice, mix it with sugar, and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add 4 cups cold water and cranberry juice, if using, and stir again until well combined. Add ice to fill and a few lemon or lime slices.